NON-CONVENTIONAL YEASTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF BIOPRODUCTS
to unravel how non-conventional yeast can be implemented in the Biotechnology industry
Yeast4Bio (Non-Conventional Yeasts for the Production of Bioproducts) is a Science and Technology Network financed by the European COST programme, Action Nº CA18229.
This Action brings together an innovative group of researchers with the combination of skills and experience to unravel how non-conventional yeast can be successfully implemented in a biotechnology industry. Besides, the Action gathers European top scientists in the field and thus become an important pillar worldwide.
Areas of expertise relevant for the Action
- Industrial biotechnology: Bioenergy and biochemicals
- Biological sciences: Microbiology
- Industrial biotechnology: Genetic engineering, transgenic organisms, recombinant proteins, biosensors for industrial biotechnology
- Industrial biotechnology: Fermentation
- Industrial biotechnology: Other bioproducts (products manufactured using biological material as feedstock)
- non-conventional yeasts
- organic residues
Join this Action
It is possible to participate in an ongoing project. This is why we speak about the ‘openness’ of COST Actions. There are different ways to participate in COST Actions: As a Management Committee (MC) member. As a working group member. As a participant in Action activities. COST Actions provide opportunities to get involved in activities through training schools, short-term scientific missions, workshops, conferences, etc. If you are interested in participating in the Yeast4Bio COST Action you can send your application following the link below. More info and rules can be found in the COST website
Opens in new window